Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Dean needs to grow up....

I just left Howard Dean's new web site... they are asking bloggers to submit to them ideas for billboards to be placed in Tom Delay's home state prior to the up coming election..... As a card carrying Democrat.... I couldn't resist...... here's mine....

Tom Delay tried to help Terri HAVE HER DAY!!! Support Tom Without Delay!!! From a Disgruntled Democrat

Hmmm..... some how I don't think I will win....

Actually I went to the website looking for his email address... I wasn't disappointed.... so I will quit for now.... I want to tell him how I as a Democrat REALLY feel.... not that it will do any good or anything.... but at least... they can't say NO ONE ever told them, like they did in the 2004 Election. I suspect it will go something like this....

Dear Mr. Dean......

Grow up.... and another thing... Don't use Terri Schiavo in the 2006 nor 2008 Election... it only confirms what we already know.... it's only ok to pick up an issue when you think it will advance your cause.........hmmm.... isn't that what you are accusing the GOP of doing??? Thought so....... Same old........Same old....

Sheeeeeeesh...........