Sunday, May 08, 2005

For My Mother on Mother's Day

Dear Mom,

If I had only known all those things I did that were going to cause you pain... I never would have done them.... if I hadn't been so selfish... I would have realized just how much I broke your heart... I wasn't the perfect child.... and I know you made your mistakes too.... but I am glad that before we lost the chance.... we became true friends.... I miss you more then ever... it's hard to believe I haven't heard your voice in all these years...... haven't been able to give you a hug.... or tell you just how much I love you.... haven't been able to do more than pray..... that up there in your heavenly home.... you know just how much you mean to me..... and how thankful I am that I had you for a mother......

..... Happy Mother's Day!!! ......

..... Anna Maria Persolio McCabe ....

October 1, 1932 ~ August 8, 1991

There is love for no other..... like the love we have for our mother..... :c)